So, after only 3.5 months, Marn's starting to "show" and starting to not fit into some pants... which prompted another US-bound shopping trip! She and Carey went this weekend to Buffalo for the day to get some maternity clothes, Carey spent the time stocking up on kids clothes. And once again the deals were just incredible. I think she spent around $300 and paid $25 duty.
Anyway, the belly is coming along nicely (her's, not mine) - I keep thinking that she's pushing it out, but she insists that she's not. At this rate, we're looking at a beach ball sized mid section by June! If you were take the belly as a measurement at when we're due, you'd think we were in month 5 already. :)
Her sickness is still as bad as ever, mostly occurring during and after eating.... it's getting tiring for both of us! There hasn't been many food aversions, or other quirky combinations, but I have noticed a lot more "junk" food has made it's way into our food pantry! Wagon Wheels, anyone? Yuck...
No comments:
Post a Comment