Ever since Echo had that Lameness problem a few months ago, we've been giving him Chondroitin / Glucosamin supplement to help with joint pains (same stuff a human would take) as well as his daily Vitamin C pills.... 1000/mg each.
Well yesterday, I guess he decided that he wasn't enough nutrients. He got into a brand new bottle of Marn's prenatal pills, tore the packaging open, as well as the bottle, and ate a good share of the 100 pills. About 6 actually - I counted the remaining pills to figure out how much he had. Nothing too serious as he didn't get THAT many, and it's all "good" stuff.
I remember putting the pills, that were just purchased the day before, on the kitchen table, well back from his reach. Well apparently, not far back enough.... I think he must have climbed up on one of the chairs to get to it. Again, he left a snail trail of evidence to suggest that in fact, he did get to a spot that he couldn't have reached from the ground.
And he also snagged a tic tac box and busted that open into little bits. I don't know if there were any in it, and I'm not sure why it wasn't thrown out and left laying around if it WAS empty (looking at Marn here - I don't buy that stuff).
The little Sh^t!!
This morning I triple checked that everything was out of the way, and positioned the chairs to sort of block off the kitchen table (there's a lot of junk on it right now because I am in the middle of getting ready for backsplash). We'll have to wait and see what sort of fun we're in for today!
No comments:
Post a Comment