After Florida, Violet got the sickness. Not fevered, but stuffed up, cough and gooey eye. Marn took her to the doctor to check her out and she came back with some meds and eye drops. She's doing better this week since about Sunday.... and now it's Desmond's turn! He's been stuffed up, coughing, fevering on and off, and crying a lot. His "voice" is so hoarse it's so pitiful and sad. He kind of cries, but not all the time, just sort of moans and babbles the words "ma-ma-ma-ma" or "ba-ba-ba-ba". It's seriously the most pitiful thing you could hear. I need to video it... So he hasn't been sleeping well and has been very needy the last few days.
And back to me! My throat is still a bit sore, I'm still stuffed up and feel like the cold is "moving" into my head. The most irritating thing I have right now is that "tickle" in my throat.... so a lot of dry coughing trying to scratch it. I can handle the rest easily enough. The coughing is driving me!
Marn seems to be better for the most part and hopefully stays that way!
We're looking forward to Easter Weekend with hopefully a healthy family. Getting some garage cleaning and house organizing done, then visiting and eating with friends and family. I would like to spend a good portion of the weekend doing low-key stuff around the house, but that never seems to happen. Too bad I don't get Monday off as I feel like I could use a 4-day break.
No comments:
Post a Comment