forcing a smile on my face, trying not to puke?
Our condo was directly above those two people's heads.
He didn't like the taste so much... lol
Thankfully my parents were willing and able to help us watch the kids when we were down and out in the sickness. Unfortunately now that we're home, Violet has now come down with something - ear ache, stuffy nose and red eyes. So far Desmond is ok, but it'll be a miracle if he stays that way if Violet has anything to do with it! (constantly kissing him and touching his face).
One of the highlights of this trip for me was (almost) swimming with the dolphins. Every day we had dolphins swimming by and not very far out (near the buoy's) so one afternoon I swam out hoping to get near some. Well they came by about 20 yards in front of and on both sides of me. I yelled out to Marn to check it out and as I was looking out, she yells back at me - apparently there were dolphins between me and the shoreline and I missed them! I didn't know this until I got back to shore when she told me... bummer, but very cool!
Considering the circumstances, you really did get some fabulous pictures. Both of the kids, and family shots. Looks like fab. weather too. Too bad you couldn't fully enjoy it every day. I suppose it's a *tad* better being sick in nice weather? LOL. Sucks with the timing.
ReplyDeleteP.S. First picture of the family is new favourite! Great!
ReplyDelete