We sold the old bath tub today!! Got a little less than what we were hoping, but met our "minimum", I guess. We had it up for $1500, lowered it to $1200, sold it for $800. Awesome! Yes it's worth a few thousand new, but I think that's still pretty good; a nice little bonus for us anyway. They offered $500 which we refused and asked to meet us half way at $800 which they agreed (not quite half-way, but I didn't want to scare them off and go back at $900 or more given they offered only $500).
Anyway, we're super happy that it's gone and that we won't have to store it all winter!
Desmond is a growing chub... he's up to over 12 lbs now, eating and sleeping well. So far so good! I guess I should upload some pics since I haven't in a while and he's looking very different already.
We went to the K-W Santa Clause Parade this morning. It was kind of a bust. There were maybe half the people there than the Thanksgiving parade, which just seems wrong to me, but I think part of the problem is, this one is sponsored by the Lions Club, and the Thanksgiving parade is sponsored by the city. This morning, it was kind of boring, sadly. We had a lot of fun at the other one. Anyway, Violet was happy to see Santa and we had fun as a family regardless. We didn't bring Echo this time.
You've caught the selling bug! Feels good! First step to a clutter free existence!
ReplyDelete