Friday, May 14, 2010

Ultra-sound

Marn's having another ultra-sound this afternoon to check up on the baby....here is baby Rolt having a look at you!
I'm not going because I didn't want to take a half day off.  Vacation time is going to be scant this year as I already have a week off next month leaving only 2 weeks for the rest of the year.  My plan is to take a week, or 2 off when the baby comes, and as always leave a few days for Christmas time and other things like when Adrienne and the kids come down....  I really need to push for 4 weeks.  I don't know how people make due with only 2!  :)
But given the industry and economy, it's not likely to happen this year again.

4 comments:

  1. how big is the peanut now?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't orient myself with this pic. Explain it to me please. Can't tell what's what or how you figure "it" is looking at us.....? Confused!

    And I agree on the holidays. In fact, I'll take it one step further and say that I don't know how everyone can make due without a MONTH in a row off every year! LOL.

    ReplyDelete
  3. the blob at the bottom is the torso, and the head is up and to the right, looking straight at you. Looks like a skeleton, round eyes, triangle nose and big smile.
    You can't see arms or legs in this one.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Teresa: about 6 inches and 8.5 ounces.
    "about the size of a large heirloom tomato" according to babycenter.com
    :)

    ReplyDelete