I like to work at a hospital, but I don't like being a patient there. In fact, I hated it. The nurses were very nice (for the most part...save the one I met today), Doctors were excellent, even the food wasn't too bad but all I wanted to do was come home snuggle my Vi and sleep in my own bed and I was only there ONE night!
Hopefully no more kidney stones for me during this pregnancy. The nurse said to stay well hydrated and that will help flush my system so off I go to down another glass of water...
Glad you're out, but blech to a weekend in the hospital!!! Glad you have it under control. Hope it doesn't come back! Any idea what causes that?
ReplyDeleteDon't really know. But I am encouraged to drink a lot to help prevent any more.
ReplyDeleteLots of drinking for me!