I forgot about something we did on Mother's Day!
On the way home from the appliance store, we (I) didn't want to make supper and we had just been given a gift cert. at Swiss Chalet (and related chains), so we decided to stop in for dinner.
At first thought, and sight, BIG MISTAKE. People were lined up out the door. But Marn was persistent and said, the lines go quickly here. She's right, they do, but I still didn't feel like waiting 20 people deep.
Well, as luck would have it, most of the people in line were for 4 or more people. They had ton's of 2 person tables, so the hostess yells out, is there anyone here with just 2? We put out hand up and said, 2 1/2. And she says, yep that'll work, come to the front of the line please! Sweet! So long suckers! We were seated within 5 minutes of getting there. Nice!
unfortunately, that's not going to happen for much longer once we become a family of 4.
No comments:
Post a Comment