I did it! I made a tee pee. I am not sure if I thought that I could really do it. I followed my first pattern, made lots of mistakes, but it stands and Vi loves it! Speaking of Vi - how cute is Vi with her Daddy in these shots? I love the one at the table, Vi totally took Daddy's pose. It made us all laugh. Love my little family.





Wow Marn-the Tee Pee is very cool! Good job. Our kids LOVED playing in their little Ikea tent for years, so I'm sure she'll get a lot of use out of it. I love that you can stick their toys out of the way into it to quickly tidy up too.
ReplyDeleteThe last pic is awesome. Co cute and filled with so much personality!
Yes, cute for Vi... not so much for Dad -- Toothless and eyes closed! lol (but it was the best one of Vi)
ReplyDeleteOh, you were in the picture? Hardly noticed.......looking at the little cutie. LOL
ReplyDeleteSo cute!!
ReplyDelete