Sunday, May 02, 2010

Pics

Somebody loved Blueberry Pancakes this morning!





Easter pictures that never came...







Helping Dad in the yard with her new Easter Present - a rake!


opps... missed the bag!


Favourite toy(s), Dolly and stroller.  She has two, and they get equal playing time.


Daddy and Vi having a snuggle with Echo.  She's taken to not liking him so much these days because he keeps whacking her in the head with his tail so this was an attempt to get him in the good books again.  Every time he comes around she turns away, covers her head, or screams at him to "go", or "back up!", or "out!"  It's pretty funny, but he HAS really whacked her hard right in the face...  I KNOW it's hurt a few times (he hurts US in the legs, never mind the face!)

1 comment:

  1. Holy smokes, she's so BIG now and I can't believe all the things she's doing (pushing srtollers, helping with yard work). SO CUTE! Parker hated Mariner for YEARS. I laughed when I read that. Parker hated her b/c she chewed his toys though, not because of any tail issues.....LOL.

    ReplyDelete