Friday, May 21, 2010

fun pics

I'm not sure where this pose came from, but I thought it was pretty cute.  There's another similar one a few pics down.





whoops!

...yes I'm cute

getting a little brave...


A little too brave!

it's the post-pony-tail look

Hi Mommy!

3 comments:

  1. LOVE these! So cute! I want to squeeze her bare feet. Can't wait to do that in person! She really looks like a good mix of the two of you in these pics (imagine that!?!?).

    Is that your backyard? Looks fantastic, like a park! Also looks like a ton of work.........!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, that's our backyard. We love it - so peaceful and quiet.
    I'm probably not going to love it when the weeds start coming through the gardens...

    ReplyDelete
  3. very cute! I like squeezing the legs for some reason... why do we all have to squeeze or pinch something? lol

    ReplyDelete