Friday, July 03, 2009

Keeping on the tooth theme...

Marn and Violet have been at a cottage all week with her sister and family, and after the first day there, Marn called me to tell me that Violet finally broke some more teeth! Her top front teeth or tooth(?) finally came through. It was 3 months ago that her bottom 2 came in while in BC, so it's been a long time coming. We knew it was going to happen soon because she was drooling like crazy and gumming everything in sight.
They get home tonight, and can't wait to see them (and the new tooth)! I miss them when they're gone. I'm sure Vi will play a little shy towards me at first, which really sucks, but she's warming up quicker to people these days, so the 5 minutes she does that will go by fast.
I've been keeping busy by playing too much PS3....

No comments:

Post a Comment