Thursday, June 01, 2006

First puppy visit this weekend!

We called our breeder the other night to ask if we had to wait until Tuesday to come and see the dogs, or if we could come on the weekend 2 or 3 days earlier. To our delight we're allowed to go up this Sunday (June 4), Yippe! So we made plans to go up for 1pm on Sunday.
I'll be bringing the camera and taking lots of pictures, especially of the puppy that we end up picking out of the litter! How exciting?!
It'll be great to go and hand out with the larger dogs too, just to remind us of what we're getting in to. The last time we were up was November, already almost 6 months ago! Wow, this year has flown by...

Update on the Deck:
It hasn't changed much - I got stuck on how to finish the ends of the stairs, but once I figure those out, they will be done in no time. We started the fence in the mean time for a change because that hadn't been worked on since the posts were put in the ground 2 weeks ago, and the steps came to a stand-still. It's a little more than half way done now, and I'll be putting some pictures up soon of that. It looks great so far. Can't wait until it's finished! I might take a day or two off next week to get more done. There's just not enough time after work to get anything really done on it before the sun sets and the mosquitoes are out in full force! They are terrible this year so far and I hope it doesn't hinder our enjoyment of the deck once it's completed.

No comments:

Post a Comment