I read an article today that the Street View of Google Maps is now available in Canada for select cities, so I thought I'd check it out. It's been around in US cities for 2 years or so, but just recently they started in Canada.
Here's our new house as seen from Google Street View: Linky
Baden didn't make it.
I was going to post some other addresses, but you can check your own out yourself... Just drag the little yellow peg man above the zoom bar to the street you want to view.
Sorry, Cambridge, you're not cool enough to get Street View either.
PS: we were able to push our move-in date out by a week so we'll be bridging for just a week! Nov. 12 is the new IN date, Nov. 19 is still the OUT date.
I am so totally, totally, totally FREAKING out right now! Just looked up our place and was fooling around zooming in and looking at neighbours houses, etc. You won't believe this. I AM ON GOOGLE MAPS, WALKING MARINER AND PARKER (and his girl friend Avery) TO SCHOOL!!!!!!! Clear as a bell, it's us! Hope this link works for you....http://maps.google.com/maps?f=q&hl=en&ie=UTF8&om=1&layer=c&hq=&hnear=49+George+Schmitt+Ct,+Wilmot,+Waterloo+Regional+Municipality,+Ontario,+Canada&ll=43.451593,-80.532065&spn=0,359.997079&z=19&cbll=43.451644,-80.531914&panoid=5PRYQtNipzMDJ83fiJXdaw&cbp=13,163.68,,0,1.45
ReplyDelete