Friday, September 19, 2008

update

Ok, so apparently Dad had TODAY as his guess for Marnie... coincidence? I think not. Happy Birthday, Dad!
I'm told Adrienne had this date as well, but I don't remember that.
Anyway, this also was not a popular guess at the time. I believe the guess came right after we broke the news to Dad and Barb. In fact, I think the exact words were "Keep your legs closed for 4 days". nice...
I was told that he wished the same about Kaiya! Although, in reverse as she was a little bit early.
Anyway, it looks like today WON'T be the day either, although, I guess there's still time... She went to Guelph today with Carey and Maya to visit Barb at the store and buy clothes, I'm sure.
I think she's just getting tired of waiting around the house, trying to jostle it around a bit and kick it into gear. She's been off work for just over 4 weeks now! In a way, it's been great as things around the house are slowly getting done.
This weekend won't be an exception in that regard - always things to do! If I get the back splash done (ran out of mastic last night), I think I'm going to clean the windows, and possibly do some shed stuff as well as give Echo a good run at the dog park and a bath - He's been a crazy animal lately since we haven't been going lately.

No comments:

Post a Comment