Well, here we are on Marn's "due date", and still nothing!
We had a midwife appt. this afternoon, and she said that nothing has progressed much more than from last week. Kind of disappointing, but not much we can do, except wait.
As Teresa reminded me today of Nany's story of all the pregger women walking up a certain hill back in England to bring on labour, we're going to try that right now!
I finished about 2/3's of the back splash this weekend with hopes of finishing tonight, but didn't feel like it. I'm a little worried that I didn't put enough mastic on the wall to hold the tiles because they were wiggling a little bit tonight when I was cleaning up between the grout lines. It wasn't completely dry, though; still tacky, so that could be some of the reason why they moved a little. I hope they stay stuck... cause I don't want to re-do.
No comments:
Post a Comment