Thursday, September 11, 2008

I was wrong

It wasn't the 10th! Marn's still trucking around a full belly, and "thinks" she's starting early labour - not active enough to really call it early labour, though. My original prediction was Sept 10-11, then narrowed to the 10th.
If this morning/last night is any indication, it's going to be tomorrow - but then again, who knows!?
The baby is still kicking around and pretty active, at least this morning it was. I was sleeping-in with my hand on the "active spot" and it kicked me so hard it kind of woke me up. We hear babies settle down when the time comes, as though they know they're coming soon to save energy. So it's not going to be today! ;)

I primed the kitchen back splash last night in prep for the tile. I plan on doing it this weekend, but I have a feeling that won't be happening. Also, the shed materials are supposed to be delivered this afternoon! It's supposed to rain all weekend, so if the baby doesn't come, it'll be a nice weekend to be inside and do the back splash.

No comments:

Post a Comment