Tuesday, February 05, 2008

Central Vac

We had a local guy in to estimate putting in a central vac at our place. It is roughed-in already, but needs to be connected together and then run out to the garage. It was something that I wanted to do myself, and still might depending on the install costs), but now thinking that it might be better just to have someone in, who does them all the time, to get it done in a half day and be done with it. We've been wanting to do it for a while now, and wish that we just had the builder do it from the start. We should be getting that quote in this week some time.
The more I think about it, the more I want to do it myself (it CAN'T be that hard). We'll see how much they are charging, though, and decide then. We will save GST if they do it, but I doubt that those savings (only 5% now!) will outweigh the cost of the install.

No comments:

Post a Comment