Well, we are finally having a garage sale after much discussion in the past. This Saturday at 7:30am we're hoping to get rid of some of the furniture and crap that we've gathered over the past 3 years at the house. Couches, tables, electronics, tv's, monitors, etc, etc. Mom is coming over with a bunch of her stuff too. What ever isn't sold will be given away or taken to the dump on Sunday, and we'll feel good about getting rid of the clutter!
I put an ad in the Record for it, so hopefully we'll get a few people. I also said that it's a "multi-house" sale... so far only one other house on the court "might" have some stuff, but with Mom's stuff it technically IS multi-home. Oh well.
We'll just be glad to get rid of some stuff, and if we make back the $15 rip off to advertise it, I'll be happy.
This week will be spent preparing and sorting through our basement which is unbelievably filled with crap.
No comments:
Post a Comment