Monday, July 17, 2006

A Visit From BC

My friend Bernadette is in town for a few days and she came over with some other friends on Friday night for a visit on the patio and to see the house, deck and Echo. She also had her really cute son Bodhi with her who is about 16 months old now? Her husband Don stayed back home, I'm sure preparing for their visit back to Malaysia where they met, married (India, actually), and where Bohdi was conceived.... I'm assuming! I think they want to "show off their work" to their friends back there.

Here's a cute photo of Bohdi and Echo sitting on the deck. I'm pretty sure he's saying "doe doe" in this picture (or whatever the Chinese word for dog is). He, like Braeden, likes Echo but don't really know how to act when he gets close and starts sniffing around. The laughs turn to uneasiness and running away which is kind of funny, but because Echo's a puppy and is nibbling with sharp teeth, it's a good thing.
It's too bad Bern and Bohdi couldn't stick around a while longer, we all miss hanging out with her, plus the last time I saw Bohdi he was only a few months old.

No comments:

Post a Comment