Just a quick note about Vi (so we remember this 20 years from now...)
Every time Vi sees a man with a white beard (translation: any long beard), she says 'ho ho ho'. So funny, but also embarrassing . We went to the market a few weeks ago and sat beside a man who had said beard, Vi was ho ho ho-ing the whole time we sat beside him, every time she looked at him. This past week I was in the kitchen making supper and Vi was in her chair waiting for me to bring it out to her. I heard her reach for the paper and I also heard a lot of crumpling,etc. A few minutes later I hear, 'ho ho ho'. Vi had opened the paper to the obituary section and was 'ho ho ho'-ing at one of the photos of a gentleman with a white beard. Too funny.
No comments:
Post a Comment