We had a "small" birthday party for Violet on Saturday. Both families, minus the Asbury's, which still managed to pack the house -- 18 people (including us)! We had burgers, potato salad, pasta salad, greek salad and chocolate cake and I'm sure other things.
It was a lot of fun and Violet didn't play shy at all to anyone. Not even Dad or Tony, who historically have caused some tears with her! lol I mean at first, she just sort of looked around at everyone in a stare, but no tears which was surprising. She was very good all day long and crashed hard at around 3:30pm. As far as cake eating, she wasn't too crazy with it. She definitely liked it, but didn't inhale like some of her cousins! She didn't even eat it all or get that messy. It was a really fun day, I just wish the Asbury's could have been there!! Maybe Marn can attach some pictures at home?
Didn't love the cake? Ooooh Violet, you need to hang out with your Aunt A some more. I'll teach you the ways.....
ReplyDelete