I think this makes 3 years in a row. Maybe 4? That we've decided to go out to BC for another visit given all the news out there recently. We also want the kids and Den to meet Violet before she gets too big!
We had been tossing around the idea of going out after Den's surgery and before we heard Adrienne's news, but weren't sure we could swing it. For those who haven't heard, she's been diagnosed with an Acoustic Neuroma that will require (brain) surgery to remove. What better way way to lift spirits than a visit from us! Ok, well, I'm sure Violet might actually be the source of spirit-lifting in this case....
We leave on Friday the 13th and come back 1 week later on the first day of Spring. So, we'll be there during the kid's March break. This was on purpose to maximize the visit with the kids and Violet. It's actually a little bit of a shorter visit than "normal" as we'll only get one weekend in instead of both, but these flights were the cheapest I could find, and even cheaper than going through Buffalo this time (due to the March Break, I'm sure). It will be nice to have a weekend at home before the usual going back to work the next day that coming home Sunday posses.
No comments:
Post a Comment