Friday, December 14, 2007

1st Cruising Experience

In a word... great! We had an awesome time filled with a lot of eating, relaxing, and many great memories. I'll let Adrienne fill in the stories, as she's a much better story teller than I (and has done many already). To reply to her comment about getting my pics/video to her - same to you! I have them burned to disc already, but waiting to send them out on the Truck along with our presents.

As Adrienne has already mentioned on her blog the water into and out of Bermuda was rough, and along with Madison, I wasn't feeling great for some of it. I didn't ever feel like I was going to be sick, but I did lose my appetite for a while that first day at sea. Since then, though, I was fine and I'm now looking forward to our next cruise! :) No plans yet, I'm just sayin'.

While I think of some stories or memories, here are a few of my favourites in a short 5 minutes.

St. Maarten sunset at the port beside the Grandeur of the Seas


My favourite part of the trip ; catching and holding a Stingray!


Marn and Parker enjoying the sun at Orient Beach, St. Maarten.


Cruisin' in Bermuda!


Marn on the deck before dinner; see that little speck in the background? That's Jamaica... or so we were told... Yeah, I don't see it either.


In Curocao, Den and Parker waiting for Maddie's hair. I caught parker with a really cute smile.


In Aruba, Madison was enjoying her sand mustache and looking goofy with her goggles - which we lost in a huge wave - proof is on video, but not posted here.


Not the best outcome for Adrienne and I on this attempt to surf...


And again, not a great outcome for me, but Marn had a good run!


This video makes us howl - just listening to Adrienne laugh at Madison's mis-timed body surfing attempt.

1 comment:

  1. OMG the video of Madison belly flopping makes me laugh out loud EVERY time thinking about it. Not exactly coordinated!

    And the picture with a sand moustache brings TEARS to my eyes! So funny!

    ReplyDelete