The new granite counter should be getting installed as I type (Actually, just got a phone call, he's not there yet... should have been there at 12 noon)
I primed the walls on Tuesday night but didn't get to painting them because the prime really lets you see spots that need more attention - there are a few. So I painted the cabinets white last night as I figured it'd probably be easier to do when the counter wasn't there. They look new again, with really old crappy handles, which we'll be replacing at some point.
We don't really know which black they ended up getting - we picked a nearly pure black counter, and then as a backup, a black with a little more white flecks in case they couldn't get the other in time. He called last night and said that it's ready to go, but didn't say which one he got in? I didn't think to ask.
So after today, I just need to touch up and then paint the walls, and install the floors and toilet, and we're done!
Well, hopefully it'll get installed today...
Oooh, can't wait for a pic. I'm sure it'll be great! Shouldn't take him long either. Couldn't believe how fast the granite guys were here, doing all of this!
ReplyDelete