Sunday, August 30, 2009

Loving life as a family...





We have been having such a great time off as a family that too long has passed without an update (thanks Aunt A).
A few updates:
-Vi has 8 teeth now! She will walk holding your hand but will NOT try to take a step on her own. No matter what we are holding to entice her (even the remote doesn't work, that and the phone are her current favorites)
-We know she is ours but she is SOOOOO CUTE right now. She is babbling all the time, saying 'Hi' and 'Bye', using signs for 'milk' and 'more' but the biggest change is her love of dollies. Seriously, isn't she too young for this? I noticed it when I was taking Vi over to watch Sadie. Vi would b-line for Sadie's dolls. Literally, she would hold on to them (when Sadie didn't take them away) and cuddle them all the time. So last week, I thought, I guess we need to get her a doll (her frugal father said, 'not until her birthday', but I just couldn't resist). We were at the mall and I went in to look at dolls. I pulled one down from the shelf and showed it to Vi, she would not let me have it back. Cried if I tried to take it away, as a result, we have our first doll. Vi takes her everywhere, when she gets up in the morning, she smiles at Dollie and then it is dollie all day long. Hugs for dollie, kisses for dollie, dollie at the table, dollie in the stroller... (wish I gave her a cuter doll at the store-LOL- truth be told this one is kind of ugly!)
Need to get some pics of dollie to post.

No comments:

Post a Comment