I have to say again how impressed I am with Philips in dealing with this issue;
* They emailed me the next day after sending my first email, stating that they forwarded the message to the Markham office where someone there would reply to me.
* I received a second email that same day from the Markham customer service, asking for my mailing address - not even asking for a clarification of the problem.
* Not once did they ask for proof of purchase, or receipt, or otherwise try to "validate" my claims.
* I emailed a second time to inquire if they got the address and received a follow-up email the next business day stating that it had shipped and was on the way.
* (2 weeks later...) The part arrived along with an apology letter for being inconvenienced.
* The day after I received the replacement part (today), I received another email from the same person I have been dealing with since the start, asking me if I received the part and if everything was OK with it.
Talk about customer service! Wow!
For a HUGH company like Philips (one of the largest electronics companies in the world), this is ultra-impressive.
(I just hope the lights LAST now...)
Here are s a few pictures of the (finished) deck with (working) lights.
before, and after
No comments:
Post a Comment