Tuesday, June 19, 2007

Philips

As most of you probably know, we bought LED deck lights for our deck last summer and put them in the steps. Well, this spring I turned them on, and to our dismay one set didn't work! :( They are very costly to be broken after not even one full season...
I emailed Philips Canada to tell them about how upset I was and to ask what our options were for returning them or getting it repaired, and they emailed me back asking for my full address so that they could send out replacement parts! Impressive! They didn't even ask for a receipt, or proof of purchase. I wonder if a lot of these units were breaking? The lights themselves are fine, it was the transformer that blew, so I guess that they're sending that part out.

Photo from Philips:


Our Deck last year:

No comments:

Post a Comment