I highly recommend that you view this video. You'll need an hour and 20 minutes to see it, but it's worth every minute. I came across it last night before bed, but didn't see it all, then just watched the last 30 minutes or so.
You've probably seen the short clips of the conspiracy theories about 9/11 and the pentagon, but this goes way beyond that. It's really well done, although a little fuzzy to read the text at times and the narrator is not great. I am now a believer that the US government and other "high profile" people had prior knowledge about 9/11 and that they know WAY more than they are letting the public see. Especially about the theory of the two towers being Controlled Demolitions. I know, hard to believe, but the official stories out there just don't add up.
Loose Change - 2nd Edition
No comments:
Post a Comment