Hello World
We created this to keep our families updated on the happenings in our life since buying a house, getting engaged, the wedding, prepping for a dog, getting ready to building a deck, etc. The last 2 years have flown by, and it's only going to get worse (from what my dad says).
Hopefully Marnie will help me with the posts! We can only hope that it will be as entertaining as my sister's.
Do you think it's possible to encapsulate this blog into another web page? Ideally into www.rolty.ca? I'm sure the techies out there have done so already and exclaim to the world how easy it was, but I just don't have hours to spend "playing" (ie. Learning) on the Internet like I used to. Oh, did I mention that I'm at work right now? hehe
Hhmmm... that'll be my goal for this space. I want to incorporate it into our other web page. Or I might end up making a blog of sorts on my own, similar to our "View Best Wishes" page on the wedding website, or just link to this.
ps: the "Hello World" up top, if you've ever done any web/CGI programming is my stupid kind of joke. Beginners first learning to write CGI or other programming display that text to the website to test if their program is working properly. ugh!
No comments:
Post a Comment